Insured patients - save your practice money
As a GP by encouraging and/or reminding patients to use their private medical insurance, you can save the NHS a significant amount of money and help make the most of NHS resources.
Did you know...
- 15-25% of the population in North East Essex are likely to have health insurance or have the ability to fund their own treatment.
- By reminding your patient to use their health insurance you can help:
- Relieve pressure of demand on the NHS.
- Reduce patient waiting lists.
- Save your practice money.
- Help your patient receive treatment sooner.
- Some of the reasons that a patient does not use their health insurance are because:
- They forget they have it.
- They don’t think they will be covered.
- They remember half way through their NHS pathway.
- Their GP does not offer the option to choose.
Did you know that you that you can refer a self-pay/insured patient securely online?
User name: Ramsayonline | Password: Ramsaygp
Alternatively please call our booking team on 01206 753 295