Meet the GPLO - How we can help
Our aim is to provide a personalised service for you, ensuring you have an individual point of contact at Oaks Hospital and an efficient pathway of care for your patients at all times. As such our dedicated GP Liaison Officer can offer the following support to help you advise and care for your patients:
Through our GP Liaison Officer we offer the following support to help you advise and care for your patients:
- A comprehensive programme of CPD events and training.
- Opportunities for Lunch & Learn education within your surgery (minimum numbers apply).
- Resuscitation training
- Convenient and easy to use Private online referral system.
- Friendly and helpful personal contact for any queries.
- Annual GP Referral Guide and regular hospital updates.
- Referral forms, appointment cards, and other free resources for your surgery.
- Marketing support such as advertising in your practice brochure or websites.
Please contact Gemma Frost, GP Liaison Officer on 07748 987 705