Search For A Specialist
Consultant Dr Grant specialises in general adult psychiatry and women’s mental health at Oaks Hospital.
Dr Grant's clinical interests are in general adult psychiatry.
Dr Grant maintains an active interest in women’s mental health including perinatal psychiatry, but has gained experience and knowledge in many avenues of psychiatry. These include:
- Mood disorders including depression and bipolar illness
- Anxiety disorders including phobias and panic disorders
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Psychotic illnesses including schizophrenia
- Personality disorders
Dr Grant carried out her higher specialist training in general adult psychiatry as a specialist registrar on the London Deanery Training Scheme, working in East London and then in Essex. Her first post as a Consultant Psychiatrist was in 2007 with North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust where she continues to work.
Dr Grant is a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, the British Medical Association and the Medical Protection Society.
North Essex Partnership NHS Foundation Trust