With our extensive range of cancer services we can support you every step of the way, providing the whole pathway of care from screening for cancer and rapid diagnosis clinics to surgical treatment and chemotherapy. We also support patients, in partnership with local charities, helping them live their life after their clinical treatment is completed.
If you have been diagnosed with cancer - or even if you want screening or investigations for your peace of mind - being treated privately and locally at Oaks Hospital, is an option you may want to consider.
Screening for bowel, breast, cervical, prostate and skin cancer.
Why choose Oaks Hospital?
As a self-pay or insured patient you benefit from:
- Appointments can be arranged very quickly - diagnosis waiting times are two weeks on the NHS or within 72 hours at Oaks Hospital.
- Treatment waiting times are 62 days on the NHS or under 7 days at Ramsay Health Care.
- We can offer a wider range of diagnostic tests, treatments and drugs (which may not be automatically available to you on the NHS) enabling us to offer the most appropriate treatment to individual patients.
- Treatment and investigations are scheduled at a time to suit you.
- If you stay overnight as a private patient, you will have a single ensuite room and à la carte menu.
- As a private patient you will also experience a range of Premium Care benefits.