Men's Health - Urology
Our expert consultant urologists diagnose and treat men of all ages for a wide range of men's health conditions such as prostate problems, incontinence, kidney stones, and urological cancers. They also see children with paediatric urological condition and also women with urinary problems.
- We can arrange for you to see an urologist within 72 hours or at a time to suit you.
- Any diagnostic scans or blood tests can usually take place in the same appointment.
- We can usually offer treatment even if you don’t meet the criteria required for NHS surgery and/or a wider choice of drugs or treatments may be available.
- We have little or no wait for surgery.
- Many procedures can be performed under local anaesthetic or as a daycase so that you can go home sooner.
Common urology procedures carried out at Oaks include:
- Cystoscopy (bladder examination)
- HoLEP laser treatment
- Hydrocele surgery for fluid build-up around a testicle
- Men's Health Checks
- Orchiopexy for undescended testicles
- Prostate problems
- TURP (Prostatectomy)
- Vasectomy Reversal
- UroLift ®
- Contact us with any questions or for prices.
- Phone us on 01206 987669 to book an appointment.
- Meet one of our urologists for an initial consultation and any diagnostic tests.
- Arrange a date for treatment, if required.