Private GP Service at Oaks Hospital
The private GP service at Oaks Hospital offers easy access to a GP. We have a number of GPs, both male and female, and our appointment times mean that you will have sufficient time to discuss your health at length. Once registered, you can simply use the service on an odd occasion alongside your NHS GP service or as often as you want.
Services available include :
- GP consultations
- Treatment of minor illnesses and conditions e.g. flu
- Management of acute and chronic illnesses e.g. asthma
- Bespoke health assessments
- Medical e.g. employment, driving and visa
- Medicolegal assessments
- Family planning and contraceptive advice
- Cervical smears
- STD testing
- Ear syringing
- Treatment of warts and verrucas
- Travel advice and vaccinations
- Inoculations and vaccinations
- Flu vaccines
- Private prescriptions
- Referral for diagnostic investigations and to hospital consultants
Private GP clinic times:
Saturday (Alternate) - Dr Parry
Click here to find out more about the consultants.
Please contact Oaks Hospital Service Advisors on 01206 753 245 or fill out the online form for further information on how to make a booking.